Senior Educator for Pharmaceutical Compounding Centres of America (PCCA)
About the Instructor
He worked at Northmount Pharmacy in North Vancouver for 11 years specializing in BHRT, veterinarian, pain and sports compounding practice. He also was the Manager of Pharmacy Operations with the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic/Paralympic Games, and then the Manager of the Whistler Olympic Village Polyclinic Pharmacy.
Sebastian works with both the U.S and Canadian C3 education teams, Educating Pharmacists about BHRT, and also does pharmacist education symposiums and events. He is currently enrolled in Metabolic Medical Institute's Fellowship in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine Fellowship. Sebastian enjoys all aspects of compounding, and appreciates it’s value in a collaborative approach to patient care.
People's Choice Pharmacy
This comprehensive CE accredited course (3 Category A) will lead you through an understanding of:
- The different hormones, what roles they play.
- How to asses patients,
- In depth look at different testing options
- How to analyze results
- Dosing forms, options
- How to prescribe
- Follow ups
- Adding BHRT to your business-Marketing mini course- Taught by People's Choice Pharmacy
- Understanding the market for patient acquisition
- Identifying your ideal client/ target market
- Marketing your services
- Tech tools/resources
Don't just take our word for it! See what some of you colleagues have been saying:
"I've attended many BHRT seminars over the years. People's Choice "How to add Bio identical Hormones to your Practice" was without a doubt one of the best I've ever attended. Practical, applicable, innovative and succinctly presented. Ideal for the new and seasoned BHRT practitioner. Definitely a seminar that I would attend regularly. "Dr. Dominika Zarzeczny ND
"The course was very informative, packed with clinical pearls and practical information. I found it is very valuable in my practice."
Wei-Wei Han ND
" The seminar was really helpful in providing guidance
through the intricate world of Bio-identical hormone therapy. "
Dr. Ana Nozari ND
" I walked away with practical knowledge that I was able to apply in practice right away. I highly recommend this seminar to all practitioners that want to gain a better understanding on how to prescribe bio-identical hormones"
Simona Scurtu, ND
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
My colleague and I found the course very informative and easy to apply
in general practice. Ann Fenton
- Welcome- Start Here
- Module 1- Physiology & Symptoms
- Module 2- Testing
- Module 3- Doses
- Module 4- Thyroid
- Module 5- Guide to Understanding the Pharmacy & Case Studies
- Module 6- Let's Focus on Growth- understanding the market
- How to add Bioidentical Hormone Therapy to your practice full slide deck
- Let's get growing! Slide deck
- Hormone Symptom Evaluation Key
- How to write a prescription for NDs
- BHRT Prescription template
- Symptom form female- bhrt
- Health Evaluation Form- Female
- Health Evaluation- Male
- Myths vs Facts BHRT
- **BONUS**Dr. Pamela Smith MD's complete BHRT presentation